deleting questions..?

do u ever notice that people delete their questions when no one answers the way they want.. they want peoples opnion but cant handle them..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have noticed that. But, hey if you can't handle hearing what others have to say no matter if you like it your not. I think them are the once that over drama stuff and I try to stay away from the BS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• That's the beauty of it Hon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Maybe members delete questions because they never dreamed other moms would attack them for asking for help. I'm amazed at how mean and rude people can be.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 4:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yeah, or CM just deletes it because it's gotten out of hand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• who cares if people delete their questions. Is it really that big of a deal? Maybe they were not getting answers they couldn't handle, but answers to the question that were not even asked in the question. Some people may not take time to read the question all the way and just answer it blindly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I agree who cares?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• OP......some do delete bc people are rude like if someone asks about symptoms and if they could be pregnant... i have seen a lot of rude answers on there that i think are not called for.. no its not that big of a deal its their questions. but i was on one question ppl did answer her question which was what do u think about w/e it was she typed. A lot of them were honest answers but she didnt like them..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I agree that the main reason they get deleted is they get attacked too often. I have seen posters be unbelievably rude over a simple question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• actually I usually delete mine after I get the info I need. not always, sometimes I forget. but if enough people feel one particular way, theres no reason to prolong th agony and let the wolves feast on the carcass of my question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• OP.......i dont delete mine unless people are on there fighting with each other of my question lol...But i usually pick a best answer when i got my answer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2009