Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out yesterday I was pregnant through urine and blood. So, my daughter told me they saw a sac and placenta, but the egg is still traveling and should be there in 6 days or so. I thought once u have implanation bleeding that it is there already how true is this? She has me confused right now if I have a sac and placenta that means the baby is already there right? at I should be later in weeks if they seen all of that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are right that the sac and the placenta don't develop until after implantation. I would ask the dr rather than relying on what your daughter understood from the conversation.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Whay don't you call your doctor and have them give you an ultrasound and then they can tell you what is going on in there and how far along you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i apoogize i meant to put the doctor instead of daughter.
    Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 4:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I go to the doctors tomorrow. So, i'll no then so that means the embryo is implanted and ready to develop right?
    Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 4:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009