i don't know where to find it!!

i was reading a previous post and someone mentioned to read the bill for obama's reformed healthcare. i tried googling it, but couldn't find it. if someone could send me a link i'd much appreciate it. thanks!

MelindaFeeney

Asked by MelindaFeeney at 4:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3200/text

Get comfy.. it's a LONG read.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• thanks! i know. the post i read told someone to read the first couple hundred pages. sheesh. i'm kinda outta the loop with this whole uhc thing...so, gotta do what i can to get informed and make an informed decsion whether i'm for or against. you know?
    MelindaFeeney

Answer by MelindaFeeney at 4:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Exactly.. I had to read a lot of the sections a couple times to fully comprehend what they were saying. I hate reading legal documents sometimes. lol.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 4:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i know. lol. i opened it up, scanned it, and then closed it. it's going to have to wait until hubby can sit down and read it with me. i don't understand one word of it. lol.
    MelindaFeeney

Answer by MelindaFeeney at 4:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009