I need help?

My husband and i have been trying to concieve for over a year now and it has been a really hard road i had a miscarriage in July and im still trying to bounce back from that but the past week or so i have felt kinda yucky!!! My breasts are sore n have a faint brown ring around them and my nipples are a dark pinkish brown color and i have small little bumps around them under the skin i had put on some weight but the past few days i have not been feeling to well so i havent been eating as much...I dont know when my period comes anymore bc i stopped keeping up with it after my miscarriage.... Could I be pregnant?

lzmommy03

Asked by lzmommy03 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you might be I found out today that I ws I've been sick and sore breast and everything took the test and it came back positive
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2009