What I mean by needy people is they come telling you about they're behind on this or that,that is a red flag that your money is going to borrowed from you every other week or day.She's forever asking me for cigarettes because I smoke so when I run low she has yet to buy me a pack and I'm getting sick of these kind of needy people,how can I say no to her and walk away not feeling hurt?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 4:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• tell her NO like u do a child. Tell her u dont mind givin her one or two but u cant afford to buy both of u cigarettes.. they cost too much i dont understand y people still smoke the price just went up 45 cents here.. Thank god i quit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I would just tell her you feel for her and you have struggles as well and you cant really help her now.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Just tell her NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO, Grow a back bone or stop bitching about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• where did you get needy confused with free loader,needy is someone that cant do anything on their own cause they are scared example: can you help me put gas in my car because i never learned how to,thats a needy person.give me money to put gas in my car is free loader.the way i see it is,hey lets trade on who buys our habit everyweek,say ill buy them this week next week you do she will be running for her life because freeloaders cant give they are takers.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 4:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You should tell her that you can't afford to help her anymore. You could help her to find a job and giver her suggestions on how to make some money. It's one thing if someone has a crisis and they need help, but it is something else when they begin to mooch off of you. Help her to find ways to make her own money and for heaven sake just don't smoke around her or make sure your cigarrettes are put away when you are around her.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You should quit smoking just to spite her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• If you let yourself be a doormat you'll get treated like a doormat. You're an adult. Say no. If it really bugs you that badly why do you care if you hurt her feelings? She is clearly hurting yours and doesnt care. Don't you think you'd want to know if you were doing something to annoy her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2009