What now?

Ok, I know you get stuff like this a lot so I'm sorry, but I have looked and looked and can't find any answer by looking through other questions. So please help!
We are TTC, we have a 15 month old and are very ready to have number two. Our 15 month old was a surprise, and we weren't trying to get pregnant at all. But now that we are trying, and have been for about three months, I keep getting disappointed when it doesn't happen. I'm trying to look into more precise methods of conceiving (thus far we have just been having sex, we haven't done anything as far as ovulation calendars, medication, etc.), and I just don't know where to start. Do you have any good websites that can help or any suggestions? What did you do when you were having trouble? I know three months is NOTHING compared to what some moms go through, years of trying, but we are young and ready to give our daughter a sibling! Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• www.fertilityfriend.com. And read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. Both great resources, and will teach you everything you need to know about charting. FertilityFriend lets you input your data directly into the website and helps you interpret it, and it has a free e-mail course on charting that takes everything step by step and tells you how to do it and what it all means.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• well first off try charting your period and taking an ovulation test so you can mark this month when you will be ovulating. And starting eating healthier and go to your ob for a check up and tell him what you and your dh are planing on doing and maybe he will have some suggestions...and the most important part...SEX SEX SEX!
    *REMEMBER WHEN YOU'RE PLANING A BABY IT FEELS LIKE IT TAKES LONGER THEN WHEN YOU WEREN'T PLANING IT.*
    Congrats
    ********* SPREADING BABY DUST
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i used an ovulation calendar you can find them online and it took us 6 months but i had just got off depo also
    try this site its the one i used
    http://www.freeovulationcalendar.net/index.php?option=com_womancalendar&action=render&josDate=2007-07-11&jo
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 4:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Do an ovulation calculator we had been ttc for 2 1/2 years and got my bfp today!!!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• try using mymonthlycycles.com and start taking prenatal vitamins. On mymonthlycycles, they have a lot of q&a's for ttc-ers and a lot of info. Also, they help you track when AF is due and when you are fertile. and the prenatals help to boost your chances and usually a dr will recommend it for when you are ttc. they say to start them at least 6 weeks before you start trying. I started them last month and I've been tracking my cycles, and I have a feeling something stuck! Good Luck!!
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009