Omgosh is this a sign?!?!?!

Today my mom got a text message from my old phone that is disconnected,saying that I was in the hospital in LABOR! The only thing is that I have a new number and the phone is in a box, it doesn't work anymore. So my mom called me freaking out saying she was on her way and told me to hold her inside so I don't have her b4 she gets here(this is her first granddaughter). But I told her I couldn't of messaged her from that phone.
Isn't that crazy?! Oh yeah, I'm 39weeks pregnant but I have a c-section on the 12th. So what do you think that means?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Doo do doo do. Twilight Zone.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 4:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• sounds weird, i mean who could of sent the message. i dont believe in "signs" i just think someone was playing games
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• maybe it is a sign... that kinda stuff has happen b4.. like if u know someone or ur DH knows someone thats dead will do that type of thing
    Anonymous

• weird
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 4:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• yea I know...
    anon-4.38 his grandfather just died a couple of months ago...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• my husband's grandfather
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• when you change your number your old number is given to someone else (say if someone changes their number or buys a line). They put it back in the database for someone else to use. Someone who got ur old number is just pregnant to.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• yea but how did they get my moms number?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• wrong numbers happen all the time. It was just a coincidence
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• so what ur saying is that some one got my old phone umber (which has to mean that they live in Houston tx) and are pregnant and then sent my mom a text message saying she was in labor (that means that she sent a text message to Utah which is 801) I find that high usual
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009