is it normal to get yeast infections during pregnancy

i have a yeast infection like no other i have ever had or maybe it is the same i just caught it early. its not itchy or anything its just alot of white discharge with no real smell. is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YES! I had THREE! You should go to the doc though, because that could be bacterial vaginosis, which is different and needs different treatment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• yes it's very normal lots of hormones in your body right now they are as normal as uti's during pregnancy
    Anonymous

• YES iv had 5 of them and im only 19 wks, i went to my doc and he says they are just normal yeast infections nothing worse and said to get stuff for it. its normal. hope they go away
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 4:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• In the beginning of all of my pregnancies I have had HORRIBLE yeast infections. I didn't have any discharge but I itched SO bad! It sounds normal but like it's already been said, I'd check with the Dr.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009