Is anyone here on cafemom having a affair?

Are you cheating on your husband? Are you having a affair with a married man? If so why? Do you feel guilty? Have you been caught. I'm just really curious to know why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• No, for one love my husband, love God, and wouldn't jeapordize those two things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am the other woman. I feel no guilt she was abusive and beat him and the kids. Him and the kids fled her last year in the middle of the night and he got sole custordy. They live in my home now and when he can finally get the divorce we will marry and live our lives. The kids call me mom and the stories of abuse they have told me make me want to go kill her. She knew about me and tried to hit me I punched her back and she has stayed away. Some women deserve the bad things that happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• yes but I told her. she chooses to think he'd never cheat. yah right. guilt? NO! if she doesn't care about her marriage then I am there for him. She should feel guilty for not providing him with what he needs from her. If she did, he wouldn't need me....every day while she just sucks him for his money. He's with me bc he wants to be but with her out of obligation. Caught? She won't believe he does it even though he's been with me for years. Let her catch us. Maybe she'd believe me then and might even fight for her marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Anonymous 5:38PM.... Don't you think if he really loved you and wanted to be with you he would leave her? What exactly makes him "obligated"? Don't you think he could be lying?
    I was cheated on, he told so many lies about me to his co-workers and the "other woman" that it makes me absolutly sick to my stomach... NONE of it was true, he just wanted ppl to feel sorry for him and tried to fabricate a reason for doing what he did. I had no car or phone so I never found out til after he left and I got my phone back and my brother gave me a car to drive. Then everything came out in the open.
    He never let my speak to her, told her I wanted to "beat her ass" so she was afraid of me... and to this day I still don't know why he did it. He always treated me badly as if I did something wrong. I still don't believe she knows the truth about the situation.
    So to those who are the other woman, make sure you KNOW what is goin on!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• NO. I'm sorry but I do not believe in cheating if you are married. If things are so horrible that one or the other is thinking of being with someone else, then leave, get a divorce. Good grief is nothing sacred anymore? I believe in my marriage vows and "forsaking all others." If our relationship ever got to the point where he wanted to have sex with someone else, or if I did, well then it is time to call it quits.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2009