what could it be?

I normally have period in 30 to 31 days gap. I ve been a TTC for some time now. My period was delayed by a week last month. This month it was due on 26th August but it's still not coming. It's already delayed by 14 days. I took hpt yesterday but it came negative. i'm so confused what could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Stress can cause your period to be irregular. The only way to know for sure is to talk to your doctor about it, and you could also get a blood test to make sure your pregnancy test was accurate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• It could be stress. You could always test again. Consider taking a blood test at your doc's office because they are a lot more accurate than the HPT. If that is negative, you and your doc should talk about your cycle.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 5:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You could be pregnant and got a false negitive, or it could be stress, or a medical condition.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• there are so many things that can make your periods go irregular on you. usually the doc won't do much unless you miss 3 in a row (unless they get a positive pregnancy test), but give them a call and see if they will at least do a pregnancy blood test.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2009