do believe in reincarnation ?

i ask this question because my daughter was born after my mom passed and before i knew i was pregnant i had a recurring dream of my dead mom who kept giving me a baby girl and telling me she'll be back and to take care of her well after my daughter was born i notice she has my moms color skin and a very distinct birth mark on her face exactly where my mom was could my daughter be a reincarnation of my mother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, maybe a part of your moms energy is in your DD. I believe our energies can pass onto other life forms after we pass. I believe our energies can be passed into the trees and the wind and the stars as well.
    Your story is beautiful though!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I personally don't believe in it.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 5:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I believe in reincarnation, and it is very possible that she is just that.

I had a friend who adopted a son. One day when her son was talking to her, and told her, that he was in her tummy once, but had to go back. (she had had a miscarriage about a year before they adopted.) But now he got to be with her anyway.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 5:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I believe in it and it wouldnt surprise me if your lil one was your mom reincarnated.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I think it's a nice idea, very comforting and calming to think about. Maybe it's real, maybe it's not.

If it IS real, I think my daughter is the reincarnation of my MIL. She died the year before I got pregnant. I found out I was pregnant almost exactly six months after she died.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I do not think so, but those things can be passed down genetically. I mean she was your mother :) But that is cool that they look alike. I guess I do believe in a sort of reincarnation, cause I believe and have hope for one day *if I am dead* being raised from the dead and given a more gloriouse and sinless body. Or if I am alive to be translated into this body. But as in the dead coming back in the form of children, I have heard the evidence but I don't know what to think of it. I will study these things later but at the moment I have more pressing issues :P) God bless and praise God for your daughter :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 5:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yeah. To a point I can see it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Energy passes along.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Your child could absolutely be your Mother, the birth mark is a good indicator. You would be very lucky for this to happen as it's unusual. I completely believe in reincarnation, I remember past lives and have been regressed. My kids have talked endlessly about other lives. No question. Either you have the eyes to see it or you don't. Seems like you do, that's wonderful.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I believe in reincarnation. Although I would think that there are genetic reasons for her physical similarities more than spiritual ones. I do not believe that our return is so rapid or that in most cases it can be. We have lived a lifetime here, and so we own it to the spirit realms to do the same there. It's like a spiritual balance... While we are here we care for those we love and watch over them. While we are there we do the same! Your mother is with you, but I don't think she is your child. Although, I don't see it as impossible either... Nothing is impossible!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2009