i need a lil help i took a pregnancy test on 9-06 and there was a very light second line my cycle isnt due till 9-10 is it possible i could be pregnant?u think i tested to early?should i retest on the 10th? and the worse ? u think it could be a false positive?

riparianah

Asked by riparianah at 5:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think you just asked this question. and im sorry but if you have sex there is always a possibility of becoming pregnant. its possible that the test picked up some hormone levels, but i would wait a week take another one then there is your answer.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Retest!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 5:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• With my first child I tested four days before my period was expected and had a very faint pink line. I retested a week later to be sure, and it was the same color as the first line then. I would retest on or after your expected period day, or get a blood test if it is an option.
    skinner5463

Answer by skinner5463 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Your probably prego the only way you got a false pos is if you where taken meds that hade hormons in it. A prego test shows the line only when you have the HCG in your pee my doctor told me a test is never wrong unless your taken something with the hormon in it and I very much dought you are unless your doing treatments or such if you are then theirs a chance its wrong.
    Otherwise you got a very faint line then your expecting:)congrates. I took my test 4 days before my period and it showed up on a cheap dollar tree test very very light I mean you hade to do some looking but it was their and I got a dollar general one it showed up better and the day I was to start it was darker :) I would go ahead take another one it will probably show darker then the one before if your wonting to be shure get the EPT tests at CVS and Walmart they are good work up to five days before you expect your period and it shows good:) let me know :)
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Take a look at my PT tests on my photos light lines happen when you take it early like I said above maybe my pic will help you cant hardly see it on my four day before AF but its there though and the sec one thats zoomed out is same day differnt test the up close is dollar tree and the sec one is a dollar general one the same day that afternoon:). Let me know if you are tones of baby dust and loads of hope from me to you good luck.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2009