When is the EARLIEST that you get symptoms?

My LMP was August 23, they are usually 26 day cycles. I can't tell if it's pms or what, I've been super queasy, boobs have been sore, I've been achy, I've been crampy, I've been hungry, EXHAUSTED, very very moody, and I feel like I've been peeing every hour or two where I normally go once or twice durring the day. I am not drinking more fluid than usual, I have not been TTC, There hasn't been any change in my diet or stress level. I haven't taken any new medications either. I can't think of anything that would cause all this other than PMS but this is WAY out of whack for my NORMAL PMS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't know I was pregnant until I was almost 2 1/2 months and I didn't have symptoms until I was 3 1/2 months. and the only symptom i had was throwing up everyday
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I had symptoms within one week. For me, extreme tiredness.

Go test.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I had my period the same day you did. Have you ovulated yet?
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I don't know because I haven't really felt the need to know other than when I had my period and when it was due, what are signs that I have ovulated??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I had symptoms between 4-5 weeks. I was not TTC, so I wasn't looking for the signs, so I don't know exactly when they showed up.

As far as ovulation, I don't really track mine, but I know I'm ovulating b/c of my vaginal discharge (sorry, TMI). It is much heavier, and more mucous-like than a normal day. Also my sex drive increases.

A website I looked up had this to say about ovulation:
    A better natural method involves noticing physical symptoms, which deal with ovulation such as basal body temperature, cervical mucus changes and others like lower abdominal pains, which are symptoms of ovulation. The body temperature chart is a daily recording of body temperature, which is an indicator of ovulation (body temperature will rise after ovulation). Cervical mucus monitoring involves examining the mucus that is secreted from the cervix, which enables you to predict the time of ovulation.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 8:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My mucus has past the whole lot phase. It's now barely there, and watery and clear. Though it feels constantly wet, if I go to wipe down there I don't get anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• "My mucus has past the whole lot phase. It's now barely there, and watery and clear. Though it feels constantly wet, if I go to wipe down there I don't get anything."

That is how I was when I was pregnant...
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 10:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I had my period the same day and I think I just ovulated this weekdn ..Im having sme cramps and peeing alot too..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• OP here - Well, I just went from just being queasy to actual throwing up :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2009