WHAT TO DO FOR MY TWINS' FIRST BIRTHDAY??? (Halloween)

So I live in San Diego. Pleanty of things to do here... just not sure what to do for my girls' first birthday, this Halloween. I have SO many family members coming in from out of state... no idea where to have it or what to do.

Any ideas?

tassia.steggell

Asked by tassia.steggell at 5:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was born and raised in San Diego, when my nieces had their first b-day party all they wanted to do was play and open presents. so went went to the beach (I dont know if you know the beach where there is a really big park infront of it) and let them play, and then went and let them play in the sand and have a picnic. they opened presents on the beach too.they had tons of fun
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• maybe a costume party? i just love halloween, im due 10-23 and im kinda hoping he's late and comes on halloween, lol. you could dress them up maybe and make it a halloween/birthday party, that would be so cute.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009