Anyone else feel super lucky to have a great man?

I am SO in love, and reading some of these questions makes me so sad. I am just so happy and so lucky to have a great husband, who is supportive and wonderful. Don't get me wrong, he does mess up sometimes, so do I, its life.

Tell me about your amazing man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL I guess I have a pretty amazing guy, too.
    Actually, the best thing about him recently is that he has committed to building a bassinet when we finally get our positive test. :-) While it may sound small and maybe not very exciting, I have been trying to get him to committ to it for along time, so I am VERY happy with that! :-)
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I do! I swear my hubby is the best in the world!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Hope its real. I was you a year ago. Seriously then things were revealed. I posted like you not long ago. I truly wish you well!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I feel like that! My hubby is freaking awesome. He's a great dad, very supportive, trust worthy, loving. Wow. I'm gushing, lol. I'm happy that you have an awesome hubby too!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes, i feel blessed to have such an wonderful husband. He is caring, patient, down to earth and understanding. I never thought men like that exist but they do lol. We get along really well, he still tells me that he loves me over 5 times a day and vice versa. We still carry on like the first day we met 5 years ago. We have our ups and downs but life with him is everything i ever dreamed of.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 5:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• OMG I agree I am in love with my man more each day!! We have been married for 13 years on Sept 22 and we were married young when we were 21 and 22 and I can totally see what you are talking about. My sweetie is not perfect none of us are but he has never raised a hand to me or called me a name, our friends say we are not a normal couple because we don't scream and fight like they do... ha ha Well maybe we are but I love to be with him and we enjoy each other and our son, we are not a religious couple we just have fun and we are just in love!!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Anon 2:45 I'm sorry for your disappointment, and I wish you well.
    I have a pretty great SO, we have been together for three years, which may not be long to some of you, but he is very wonderful and I am in love, too! :-)

I like these kinds of questions!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Today my boyfriend went out and bought a travel system, we're due next month and that's the only thing we didn't have yet and I've been stressed about it because they aren't cheap. He is a great man but like everyone he has his faults too, just a couple minutes ago he got home from work and got a call that something was broke and needed to be fixed (he is the master plumber for houston area YMCA's) he was mad cuz he had to leave and he just walked out without telling me bye. He called and said sorry he is just mad. But other than that he is pretty awesome.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My Hubby got me the most awesome early b-day present Monday. He took me to a farm, he leased me a Horse for a month and 4 refresher riding courses. It's awesome! I had horses growing up but gave it up when I started having children. Now that they are all in school my Hubby said I need to do something for me. I cried like a baby. After I brush up on my Horse skills, I then get to pick out the horse that fits me and we are going to buy it. That's just small sample of what a thoughtful and amazing man he is. There are so many other reasons and not enough room to type it all...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• lucky? not sure if that is the word....he is however beyond amazing and I am blessed to have him in our lives. But truth be told..I had to kiss a lot of toads to finally find my prince.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2009