Why does the libs favorite little dictator want to help Obama?

This should tell people what Obama really is.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE5864ME20090907

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 5:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I dunno, but why are you so condescending?

In your eyes and those who think like you, , Obama is some sort of traitor. In my eyes it's Chavez seeing that Bush is no longer in power and that there just might be some way to fix our relations with Venezuela.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yep...it amazes me that the dictator's are so fond of him. IMO, by the end of his first terms we he will be a dictator and us completely controlled by our government.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Chavez isn't my favorite dictator. Chavez is downright boring. Kim Jong Il is a really interesting bizarre character. And Iran's president, whose name I can never spell, is always good for a laugh or two when he gives speeches. A laugh over how ridiculous he is, that is.

And YES, those were jokes.

And Chavez can say he hopes to work with Obama. I'm pretty sure Pres. Bush Sr. hoped David Souter would be a good Republican appointee to the Supreme Court., but it didn't work that way.

Funny thing how hoping don't make it so.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Funny thing how hoping don't make it so

I wish voters would have realized this before Nov. 4 of last year.  Oh well.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• ... And Chavez has negotiated with Iran to sell Venezuelan oil/gas to Iran. That insulates Iran from United Nations embargos to pressure Iran to honor the treaties and agreement which Iran has signed.

Helpful. ... And yet another reason for Obama to behave as if Chavez is an ally. (sarcasm)
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 6:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• * JackalsWife it shows you have not heard what Obama's administration and advisers has been saying. They think Chavez is a role model and how his revolution is inspiration. Do you know what Chavez does? He tells everyone to sit down shut up and say what I tell you to or risk being jailed. I hope that is not the America you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• PARANOIA is really bad for the skin. Oh, and how did that " mass hysteria" over his educational speech turn out? LOL!!!
    Kim370

Answer by Kim370 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• All in all the think the speech was okay and said pretty much the same thing that I always say to my kids to stay in school.....

Man....Obamas looking awfully grey these days 8 1/2 months have been rough on him.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 6:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• It doesn't show what I know or don't know..you don't know me anon. I'm well aware of who Chavez is.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Chavez is shutting down or taking control of all the TV and radio stations in his country. He is a dictator of the worst sort. Anyone who thinks he is a role model has their heads up their ass.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2009