Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Denatl assistance?!

I desperately need to see a dentist. I am pregnant with my 2nd child and have dental problems that need to be corrected as soon as possible. I do not have dental insurance. Does anyone know how I can get assistance around Dyer County, TN?? Thanks so much! (I've tried medicaid, care credit, and I don't have a local dental school without a really long waiting list) Thanks so much!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Health

Answers (1)
  • Here is some places to start looking. Maybe someone can put you in contact with a dentist taht does low cost/no cost care.
    (731) 364-3228
    Counties Served: Lake, Obion, Weakley, Henry, Dyer,
    Gibson, Carroll, Benton, Crockett
    thats the contacts I could find from a quick look. What your looking for is called a community action center here in WA. They are the folks who have contacts with the local services in the community and know where there are people who can help.

    Answer by auroura at 1:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Have you ever had a second baby shower?