Work at home jobs that are legit?

Hi everyone I am a mom of a 10 month old little girl and I am looking for a legit from home job because I dont want to have to put her in a day care any idea? Please anything wiill help! Thank You.

deeac23

Asked by deeac23 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi there,
    I know how you feel, I didn't want to put my two little ones in daycare either.
    I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a large group of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Why don't you give selling Avon a try. Unlike a lot of at home businesses its inexpensive to start up and there is a huge array of products for everyone in the family in every price range. Most customers by every campaign from you! Now is a great time to start with the holiday season coming up. We are even selling Halloween decorations and costumes! You can sign up for only $20 at www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum Right now when you sign up your website is free for your first six campaigns!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 7:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do to stay home with my kids. It's a great company, and brings in good money! Check it out, and if I can help with any questions, or something...just let me know.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• If you are truely looking to stay home with the little one I would love to help you receive some wonderful information.

Daily pay is just one benefit of this opportunity  You can find out more about this NYSE company by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Check out my website it is full of oppty's...All are legit and free to become a rep, except for one...Simply Sweet N'Sassy does have a $5.00 start-up fee...
    http://melissascozycorner.webs.com/
    Any questions feel free to pm me...
    Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
    nymomof7

Answer by nymomof7 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 17, 2009