Glen Beck? Seriously??

Ok, lots of hoopla surrounding this guy, I've seen short clips on him but never really watched... today I took 10 minutes to sit and watch his show. My mouth is still hanging wide open. I can not believe he has a following, I mean, for real? People buy that crap?? His absolute insanity, labeled as 'truth' is mind blowing!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, Glen's schtick is to reassure viewers they are the smart ones who are paying attention while he gives them information NOBODY ELSE KNOWS!

It works on the dumbest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Same could be said for Obama but he still has followers..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Seems his absolute insanity labeled as truth, made a communist in Obama's adm resign.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Ummm. IF you REALLY watched his show (and maybe you should try an hold out a LITTLE longer than 10 min. with commercials thats not much, LITTLE and obama sound crazy in 10 min increments....) you would HEAR where he says for YOU to look it up and do research. That he REALLY wants you to see fo yourself that the things he says are true. Did ya happen to look up the "crazy"truths he told?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I like Glenn Beck. He does go off the deep end from time to time, but for the most part he's pretty much dead on. I watch his show pretty frequently. You do have to draw your own conclusions and do your homework, but it's nice to get a break from liberal propaganda.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I find him entertaining, but he even says that it's an opinion show, not a news show. I don't recall Olberman, Maddow, or Matthews saying that they don't run news shows, but rather opinion shows. Beck also encourages his viewers to do their own research on things. Why is that bad? How is that crazy? I will admit, I can only take him in small doses, the same with Hannity. For some reason they make me feel anxious when they talk.

I would liken it to someone that likes some of Obama's policies, but does not support his basic agenda.  Beck has a following because of his love of country and his passion for politics.  It's not about him, it's about everyone.  But you go on hating as much as you like, maybe it will make you feel better in the end. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• LMAO...where it says LITTLE the 2nd time...supposed to say Oberman...oops :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

OOoooo SNAP! LMAO! Stop hating on Beck just because he is 10 times more interesting to watch then Kieth Olbermann and Rachel Maddow and his ratings are higher then theirs too!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes he resigned..this administration doesn't need the distraction..but leave it to Beck, Insannity and the others to go thru them all to nick pick....bunch of pussies is what they are..I dont think we will have to deal with the people at fox very much longer:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• bunch of pussies is what they are..I dont think we will have to deal with the people at fox very much longer:)
    __________
    Wow cheering for dictatorship? It will never happen hon keep chugg a luggin that kool-aid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009