How much do you cater to your husband?

basically how much do you do, go out of your way to do, feel obligated to do...etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do everything for him (he is just my boyfriend but we live together).
    If I listed everything I did for him I would run out of room. I pretty much treat him like royalty.

LoL okay now I feel like i'm getting the bad end of this deal, where the hell is my special treatment haha jk.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Oh wow, I do too much.. like, everything. Cook, clean, do his laundry, totally do everything for baby alone...

But I love him and don't mind. Mostly I do it because I am freaking control freak and have to make sure everything is done my way. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Not at all, we are equals. It doesn't mean though that if I'm going to the kitchen to get something I won't ask him if he needs anything. I watched my grandma and my mom cater to their husbands all my life, not for me.....
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 6:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• We do things for each other, I don't think we look at it as going out of our way...these day's I think men do alot more for women than the old school days where women catered to their men. I love doing sweet things for my husband, but honestly I have to say, he does more.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 6:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I cater to my hub quite a bit, lol. I don't feel badly about it though. I love him and I like making sure that he's comfortable while at home, especially because he works 12 hours a day at a very hard job to provide for all of us. He doesn't ask for me to do anything for him and I think thats what makes it special. He doesn't EXPECT it, he appreciates it. And he doesn't complain when I send him to the store several times a week for things I've forgotten, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• We cater to eachother. Its all about teamwork!
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• More than i probably should as it is enabling him.. but until we start counseling again, i don't see much changing. but like one other person wrote, if i put everything down i did for him, i would run out of room. but he does help me in the small ways that he can!
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• A lot actually. But he caters to me too, so I think we're even.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am his wife and it is my job to take care of him and my family.
    Kristin216

Answer by Kristin216 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I try to do everything for him I even cut his hair, its the least I can do since I don't work and he works almost 12hrs a day and takes good care of me and our 2 kids.
    KittyAuJus

Answer by KittyAuJus at 6:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009