SORRY TO KEEP BUGGING YOU FGUYS

Hello again Cafemom last week I post a question regarding a job because I was fired and need immediate income help really bad.Alot of you guys posted alot of diff websites for me to try and Thanks but alot of those I have to pay for to start.When I say I don't have any money nothing but 20 bucks to get my kids and myself something to eat thats it.So me paying for a job would be hard thats why I need one.So if you have any free suggestions please let me know.I have apply everywhere from taco bell to forever21 so I am really trying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do you have a worksource or something like that where you live? They are usually pretty great at helping ppl find jobs. Also, hopefully you're not too proud, you may want to go down to your department of social and health services and apply for assistance, because with kids you really need to. Also, have you filed for unemployment? Also something you need to do, especially because you were fired (as opposed to quitting).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Hey Girl, have you looked at sites like:

www.wahm.com
    www.momportunity.com
    www.sabrinas-closet.com

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I know that those sites offer free legitimate work at home JOBS!! I wish you the best of success Mama.

I agree with the poster above me, go file for unemployment since you were fired, that way you can have an income while you look for another opportunity.

Again, best of luck to you!

~ Jessica
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 7:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Let me correct myself, it's www.sabrinascloset.com - sorry!
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 7:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Have you filed for unemployment?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I have but unemployment is not enough not 200 bucks a week compared to me making 30,000 a year
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Keep plugging away at the applications. I'm sure your hand is tired by now. When you turn in an application, do it during the day and ask for a manager. Hand the manager your application and ask if there are open positions and when they would be looking to do an interview. (So dress nicely and go during the day when a manager is most likely to be working.) Places you may not have applied to are gyms, daycares, hotels, and gas stations. They all have really high turnover. If you have a resume, turn that in with your app it will make you look more professional, and assure them that you are looking to keep the job on a long term basis. You should also register at the local temp agencies in your area. They can often find you long term or temp to hire jobs very quickly. You have to be flexible and sometimes willing to take a smaller job to get established, but you sound willing and eager so you shouldn't have a problem.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2009