What makes women different from men? (besides the obvious)

That they love guns and we don't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• *Woman can actually put clothes in the hamper.
    *We can juggle doing many tasks at once and complete them masterfully while men need reminded to take out the trash.
    *We can type one-handed while rocking the baby in the other.
    *Men will call going grocery shopping without the kids leisure time when WE do it, but when they do it, it's a chore.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Ummm....i'm pretty fond of my guns....does that make me a guy?
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Who says a woman doesn't love guns? LOL
    I would LOVE to learn how to drive the big construction equipment, I love to go fishing, and I love to tear engines apart - I just can't put them back together...lol.
    I guess what makes us different, in general because it doesn't apply to everyone, are the types of intuition we each have. I think a man's intuition is tuned into something different from a woman's intuition, but not necessarily a bad thing.
    Shucks, I have a hard time explaining myself.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• mommaturbo NO! but have you heard that some woman have elevated levels of testosterone. Just kidding!

Back to the question. Men are obsessed with wrestling.
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 6:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Men are less likely to be involved in drama with other men
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Women are more sensitive to feelings (most of the time!) than men. Women care about a sale on boy's socks and will call their friends to tell them about it, men won't. Women can't pee standing up, men can. I could go on and on.....
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 6:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Neither me or DH like guns, and he is very manly =)

Men are simple, what you see is what you get, women are more complex with feelings, etc.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Men say what comes into their heads; no filter, just blurt it out and that is why they get over feuds with friends quickly. There's a fast confrontation and then they are over it. Also, they don't over analyze and don't seem to really mull stuff over like we do and I believe they aren't as "feeling" in some respects. Plus they fart a lot. True!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Car chases in movies- I don't get it!

Answer by Bmat at 7:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Women know what to do with meat bought at the grocery store.

Men just poke it. Remember those Carl's Jr. commercials, with the men poking the meat and scratching their heads. They had the tagline, "Without us, some men would starve." HA HA HA Still makes me laugh, and they were on a few years ago.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009