considering VBAC

im considering having a VBAC with our second child and was wondering if anyone had any stories they would share about thier experience with it or someone close to them , please no my aunts cousins sons wife stories that may be unreliable. or just share why you chose to have or not to have VBAC. i appreciate it i have a 2 yr old who i had a c-section with becuase he became stuck and didnt move with 3 hours of pushing. i dont want to go through that again but i dont want to be sawed in half again either and have a 2 yr old who doesnt understand whats going on with mom and why she cant pick him up. any input is appreciated as long as it is in a respectful manner again thanks

volsmomma22

Asked by volsmomma22 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Health

• I don't have the answers you seek but there is a wonderful group on here called VBAC moms or just type in VBAC in the group search and there are plenty of women there that have done it and have plenty of information. I myself am a member because I want to try VBAC with this pregnancy :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2009