Why would anyone feel foolish for not approving of the Obama "kid" speech? It was rewritten of course!

I dont mind the president giving a "stay in school" speech.

But when he starts suggesting that students need to think of ways to help him, thats when I begin to wonder where the speech is going.

My kid didnt hear it anyways....but he knows we respect and have the right to disagree at the same time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Help yourself, help your country, he said maybe kids can help their community,

oooooooooooo so scary?

writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Do you have proof of you claim?
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I don't believe the speech was re-written in any way because of the noise the right made. The only thing they did was reword one part of the proposed lesson plan; which no one said any teacher must use. It was meant to be an aid; if the teacher didn't want or need it they didn't have to use it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Do you have a link to the original speech? Other women have said this today and when I ask for a link they go away...I'd really be curious to read the original speech. Unless it was only available from Rush and Beck, that may be why I missed it.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 8:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Don't forget, he wants children to do their homework and not give up, even if they have to redo a math question a few times. Better call an exorcist-he's indoctrinating our youth!!!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Don't forget he wants them to wash their hands... how dare he I am the only one who can tell my kids to wash their damn hands
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Gawd forbid, anyone's child listen to a speech about education! Why wasnt there controversy when other Presidents made speeches about education? And, there was no original speech! People have claimed this but they have never read it...ha! So, why all the hysteria?
    Kim370

Answer by Kim370 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Wash their hands!!!! I had no idea he was that radical. In our house we enjoy our conservative filth. Stay off my kid's hand dirt Obama!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• LOL
    rubymoon57

Answer by rubymoon57 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• right on Fallaya.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 2:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2009