How can you NOT feel your baby move?!

Really? How can someone make it to labor and NOT know they are pregnant?! You have to be morbidly obese or mentally retarded! Even then you're pushing it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I actually disagree with that. Obviously if you go from a size 2, you'll notice it, but even though I easily felt my first two babies, I had a lot of fluid with my last and did not feel him moving nearly as much. And it could be pretty easy to misinterpret that movement if you didn't know what it was.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• some babies really aren't active at all.. many people could chalk that up to gas or indigestion. Add the weight factor and it really is possible. Lets not call names
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am fat and I feel my baby move just fine... Though I do appreciate the women on that show who know when it's labor instead of just thinking they must be dying...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yeah I've watched them shows where women didn't know they were pregnant and I DON'T get it either.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 7:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• they explain it so how the hell do u ppl not get it??? hell it tells u they think it may be a muscle spasm sometimes. other then that a lazy baby lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Having the placenta in front can also make kicks less noticeable.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• also, having 2 uteruses can make it hard to feel or if the baby stays mainly towards the back then you can't. unless it's happened to you, you wouldn't understand. it hasn't happened to me, but i've worked in hospitals and can see how it can happen.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2009