Do you ever think or say to yourself, "why do I even try, nothing is ever good enough or matters anyway"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think everyone feels that way from time to time; however it is important not to stay stuck in that mode of feeling sorry for yourself. You need to have your time of mourning about how you are not good enough and then you need find a solution. Do whatever you have to do to start feeling good about yourself.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes, all the time, when I look at this messy house.

Why clean it again, it never looks clean. UGGGGG!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• no...lol if i had that attitude in my life i would fail...just have to keep on going, keep on trying, keep on getting better ...
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I do keep on going and I do try and I try to better myself on a daily basis...I guess I'm just tired of it. I don't need an award or anything, just need some encouragement maybe?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yup. Many many many times. Its a crappy feeling and makes me feel utterly worthless, except for my daughter. She's the one thing that always make me feel like worth something. Her beautiful smile can make me feel happy in an instant. And it's a blessing on those days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• maybe you can talk to your SO or hubby if you have one and let him know you need encouragement, treat yourself every so often...if you have kids who can help set up a small chore list to make your life easier, set some new goals for yourself that are reachable so you can have that self appreciation.

hope you feel better, hope that helps even a little
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• No, I don't get that way.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009