Hey everyone, I am 24 years old, and I really want to have a baby, I've been trying for 3 years now, and just can't become pregnant, I've been going to doctors and they told me that I was ok, It's like I am not Ovulating. I can never find the correct day that I Ovulate. I tried everything. Please if there is anyone that can help me, please, do so. I am looking for someone that could take time out to go though it with me. Please help me, Please

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you should relax and stop focusing on how you "can't conceive". Just stop waiting for it to happen and go with the flow. If there is nothing wrong with you, then you just need to leave it to God.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Honestly if you have been trying for 3 years unsucessfully there is something else going on than just bad timing. Have you had your SO tested? You may just have what's called unexplained infertility-- which means you are unable to become pg but they don't know why. If you have tried ovulation testers, traking your temp and all that there's not much more you can do.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 8:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• have sex daily seriously and stop trying to get prego just have fun sex:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• it will happen for u and God will work it all out...but if it will make u feel any better, u should go to a specialist
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Have you tried ovulation predictors? Watching cervical fluid? Please let us know what you have tried already.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Alright. 3 years is too long to wait at that young and not get pregnant without an issue. People avoiding getting pregnant usually get pregnant in that time frame. I noticed that you said "doctors" as in plural. Try another. As far as finding your ovulation, the digital readers are the best. For me, I don't want the hassel of making sure I don't move in the morning before I take my temperature. I don't want to pee on sticks every day. I tried the OV watch for a month (then I moved and haven't unpacked it yet) It seemed to coincide with the secondary methods I was using to double check. It's great, you put it on at night, sleep, look at it in the morning and it tells you when to have sex and when it's pointless in regards to your fertility. It really took the stress out of it and now that I know it worked with my absolutely erratic cycle, it will be much much easier
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 3:39 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Also, don't have sex every day. Every other day is sufficient, not to mention that it gives time for buildup in the quality of the sperm.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 3:43 AM on Sep. 11, 2009