Who else watches Operation Repo?

That show is crazy!!! People are whacked out!!! I never want to be a repo woman.

Jerbear_1974

Asked by Jerbear_1974 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• Haha I think that sonia looks like ursula(the evil octupus) from little mermaid. I love that show i have it set to record whenever it's on. I'm actually watching it now. I think it's funny how matt, even though he is tough at times he can get the shit beat out of him, or tazzerd and piss his pants haha. Froy is funny too, i think sonia might kick his ass if he dont quit flirting, even though they are divorced.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• LOL! I do sometimes!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I love that show.. women hit them with their purse.. one lady didnt know the car wasnt being paid for and was flippin on her husband
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I know, right? I've sen Matt go down a few times. Sonia DOES look like ursula! I never thought of that!
    Jerbear_1974

Answer by Jerbear_1974 at 7:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Haha yeah & she looks really really scary without make-up too.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• That show was awesome in the beginning but then it got so fake you can tell its all acting. Did you ever see the "harry potter" one. I thought it was a real show until that episode.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 8:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I love that show ,but I HATE that one girl who I guess is the owners sister. I can't remember her name.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• There is now a disclaimer at the beginning of the show that says it is "based on real events."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Operation Repo consists of scripted re-enactments where the team is often confronted by actors portraying debtors and police officers in the repossessions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It's not an act, did you see the episode where froy got his ass kicked by a bunch of bikers.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 7:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2009