could this be implantation or too soon?

i had a normal period starting on the 15th. it lasted 5 days as usual. four days later i had bright red spotting which stopped as quickly as it started leaving just a little pink afterwards. everythings been normal so far. im due for my period in a week. everyones comments on how moody and irritated ive been this past week. i usually dont get this with my period. could that bleeding be implantation? ive only spotted once before when i was pregnant with dd but that was at 7 weeks pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be that's what I'm going through now it started out pinkish brown then redish brown to brown now spotting purple not red or whatever. And yesterday i found out I was pregnant maybe a week or so. So yes it can happen.
    Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 8:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• this was just a few days after my period ended though...it just seems way too soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2009