Why is it...

that the silliest and anon questions get like 30 some answers? But when people (I) post an important question we get like 3 answers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• life is funny like that isn't it?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Because apparently our questions aren't interesting enough or people that do look feel like we've gotten all the answers we need. Though personally I would love to hear some one else even if they say the same thing or word it a different way. Just to know that there is some one else who agrees with a certain thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I agree with the first Anon. (Just to know that there is some one else who agrees!)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I don't know,just like it seems everytime I answer a question,no one answer after me,it's like my answers closed the question.watch this post,no one will answer after me,do I smell bad or something,lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• IDK
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I've noticed that too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2009