Was I dreaming?

So I was sleeping and hubby let me sleep in alil because I was not feeling well. Well I woke up and felt bad that he and my son were up and I wasnt. Well my head was still feeling BLAH so I just layed back down for a few mins with my eyes closed. I guess I nodded off or something for a few minutes and the next thing I know I am in the passenger side of our car, we are driving on a hwy i guess it was and someone bumped our vehicle from behind. Then, hubby speeds up to get the person off his butt and a sharp turn comes up on the road and I see a wall. I felt all the emotions of being in the vehicle and jumped up in fear in the bed. Has anyone else ever dreamed while laying only a few minutes like that? I didnt realize it was possible to dream in such little time...that dream scared the crap out of me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you might be sleep deprived or not getting the REM sleep you require. When that happens your body tries to recover. You can fall asleep quickly and have very vivid and intense dreams.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Oooh definitely. Especially during a massage... slowly drift off and I'm having bizarre dreams. No good explanation... but at least you know you're not alone. =)
    YellowandPink

Answer by YellowandPink at 8:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Thanks for the replies.. thought I was going crazy. I guess it could be that I am not getting enough REM. I tend to wake up alot during the night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My "accidently fell asleep" and nap in the middle of the day dreams are always weird and so real
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• This can't be happening,about 5 minutes ago,a young lady I know called me upset,she said she was sleep and she was dreaming she was in a bad car accident, then she said when she tried to get out the car,she kept falling, she was so shook up, so I told her when you dream of bad things,it means something good is going to happen, talking about a coincidence.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2009