(Christian's experience)have any Christians seen their children start a relationship with God at an early age?

From about the age of 13 my son continues to tell me why there is a God and how people who say there is not a God are wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have to say that my now 2 year old started showing a faith and belief in something around 1. She has her way of showing it. I think it's amazing that she already has a connection to her spirituality and I wouldn't change it or try to hinder it ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Not my children yet, they are really young but I accepted Christ as my Savior at the age of 4. I knew right from wrong and understood that I was a sinner and what Jesus did on the cross for me at that young age.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2009