Do you know what this is called or where to get it?

Last year my dd saw something in toysrus and wants it for Christmas this year, but for the life of me, I can't find it. I don't know what it's called or even who makes it. I only saw the picture of it briefly in the toysrus magazine. It's a baby monkey that comes with a tree cradle. I think the cradle kinda looked like a hammock between two trees??? If you know what I'm talking about, know the name of it or where I can get it please let me know. This is the ONLY thing she's asking for for Christmas and I'd really like to get it for her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• Is it like the littlest pet shop things? Or like, a bigger toy?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Maybe you could call toys r us and see if they know what you're talking about. Surely they can help you.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Fisher-Price Snugglekins Sparkling Moves Nursery with Monkey and Flapping Butterfly $39.99 at Toysrus.com
    hansonfan1985

Answer by hansonfan1985 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Is this what you were looking for?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2674067
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 11, 2009