Do you know what this is or where I can get it?

Last year my dd saw something in toysrus and wants it for Christmas this year, but for the life of me, I can't find it. I don't know what it's called or even who makes it. I only saw the picture of it briefly in the toysrus magazine. It's a baby monkey that comes with a tree cradle. I think the cradle kinda looked like a hammock between two trees??? If you know what I'm talking about, know the name of it or where I can get it please let me know. This is the ONLY thing she's asking for for Christmas and I'd really like to get it for her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'm thinking it may be something by fisher price... but I have no clue what it is called. Sorry. Maybe scan through their website?

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 8:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I don't know if it is the same one or not but we have an adorable baby monkey that is the brand "Fur Real." It came with a banana bottle and moves etc. It did not come w/a hammock/cradle but sometimes they're advertised with things they don't really come w/. Anyway, hope that helps, good luck to you! I know how that can be trying to get the one right thing!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2674067

Is this it?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• was it something by the littlest petshop maybe?
    dakotasmommy06

Answer by dakotasmommy06 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2009