How much is too much tylonol when pregnant?

I have migraines and I do not take tylonol more than once a day, 2pills at once. I do not take it every day, but for the past 3-4 days my head has been hurting and I want to know if I can take it once more today? I took some yesterday and this morning. I am asking because I feel like it is not going to stop and I don't want to take too much over a period of time. Does anyone know what is too much? Please help and thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had been in a car accident a month before I got preg so when I got preg I was still hurting from it. My daughter is perfect and I took as directed on the bottle. Every 4-6 hours I took 2 pills. My OB said that was fine.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 8:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I think it would be ok but you could always call the on call staff at your ob's office and they will have a doctor call you back. I have recurring tooth pain and I'm 21 weeks pregnant and my ob told me to take extra strength tylenol when I'm in pain just as the directions say on the bottle. Of course I'm not taking that much but I atleast feel safe to take it 4 to 6 hours later if I absolutely have to.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Thank you for your help (OP)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Call the pharmacist

Answer by admckenzie at 8:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2009