Cowboy Boots, Anyone?

For some reason, I have the urge to buy a pair, but I don't see anyone else wearing them around outside my hometown (I live in a cowtown).
Does anyone else wear them, and what would you buy today?

ddbz

Asked by ddbz at 8:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't own a pair but I've been wanting a pair of plain brown ones to wear with jeans and a sleek shirt and/or jacket. I love mixing rustic and sophisticated clothing.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I have a pair and I pair it with jeans, and a cute semi-casual top or during fall and winter, a nice warm sweater. If you get a good pair (like from a actual western shop, not walmart or something) they'll last you a long while.
    Arlyah

Answer by Arlyah at 7:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• I love long skirts and cowboy boots. But I'm really picky about shoes and have a hard time finding a pair I like. It's the right time of year for them now too, so I'm hoping I can find a nice pair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I wear my All over-From New York to Seattle Washington. I have a fun style of wearing mine that make people notice a bit more. Yet there is a reason for it which you should know-I tuck inside in the inner part of the boots. Never know when I need to leap off the horse or 4 wheeler. BTW-I am getting married in my cowboys on pending wedding day yet no one knows yet not even my bridal party..hehehehe My daughter has knee high grey tall OLD(got from her great uncle) that she wears with today's sweater dress and she gets all kinds of GREAT compliments! Maybe I should post some pictures. ;-) Hope you found some since I am posting this 4 months later! ;-)
    Operation.Karma

Answer by Operation.Karma at 4:07 AM on Jan. 14, 2010