How do you play dominos? I just bought them cause I thought they were only used to stand up and tip over but if there is a game, I wanna play it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO, lining them up and tipping them over is the fun part. There IS a game where you kind of match the number of dots in a line, but I've forgotten how to start it. Aren't there directions in the box?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Google the instructions!

You are missing out on one of the greatest family games ever invented. It is a great game for teaching kids addition because you have to add the dots together to know whether or not you score. Multiples of 5 are how you score.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 8:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Did you get a Mexican train set? It is really fun!!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• They're called double six dominos and they did come with 16 domino game instructions but I was wondering if there was an original game.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2009