Does your bedroom look more manly or womenly?

I haven't touch much in are bedroom but it still has my hubbys manly stuff in there with a touch of my womenly stuff but more of his junk so i call my hubby a pack rat! now what about your room?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its a bit of both in our room. We have his marine corp swords hanging up and my pictures of flowers lol.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• ours is pretty neutral i guess...it has a safari type theme to it.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I think ours is neutral, though the quilt I have on the bed does have a floral sort of pattern to it, it's not like giant feminine roses or anything like that. Although my husband did say the shade of blue I choose is sort of girly...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Ours is more manly...for now! lol!! We have a black bed with gray, black, and white covers. For decorations we have hubby's guitars set up on their stands. lol!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Are room is a lil of both too, but the wall is still has his favorite 80's groups, I got to let him be a lil manly cause the whole house is womenly hehehehe and we aren't finished with his mancave yet
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• ours is very feminine we have red silk sheets a and a red silk comforter with gold designs on it and lamps and 8 pillows to match it smells like lavender I love it
    yoshiwife

Answer by yoshiwife at 9:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• ours is kind of a hodgepodge of all our stuff. i'm not much into decorating, but i put a few pictures up. the worst thing about this room is that it had wallpaper - like OLD flowery gaudy ugly wallpaper. I have a serious desire to paint over it and make it a little more ... grown up? or just modern or something!! Anyway, most of the stuff in here is stuff we bought together, so there's no masculine or feminine theme
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Ours is pretty girly,lol.. I bought my bedroom set when I was single and wanted something really feminine. It's a cream 4 poster bed with a matching dresser and nightstand with honey oak tops on them. It was the most feminine set in the store and I love it. He doesn't care, as long as we sleep in a comfy bed. Our room is also really big with an alcove that we made into a laundry room, it's so nice to have right there. We also have a master bath thats pretty girly. The only thing in there that isn't is the fax machine and our desk with Hubby's paperwork .
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• kinda both...
    Forever_mine

Answer by Forever_mine at 10:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Where do I begin? My room looks more early cave like, slash ghetto, an eclectic mix of crap because we are tearing it apart to add a dormer
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2009