limitation on with holding, Insurance court ordered, ohio?

K, Here is the deal, we have custodial parent.. I have found the limitation for the noncustodial which is a whopping 50%, but it is it the same for Custodial? My husband and I have 2 other kids, and I do not work.. And we provide all his food, shelter, book fees, clothes, ect.. So I don't think we should be required the same, as a parent that does NOT provide anything else? Any way, I am just needing to know if it is the 50% for the custodial parent also.. Thanks!!

Spookymomof3

Asked by Spookymomof3 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm sorry you aren't going to like this answer. So, you think your DH should take care of you 100%(a grown woman), and not give his child 50%, I keep saying this all the time, his child was in his life first, if, you wanted all the money and attention, you should have married someone without kids.I think you need to get a job. I'm sorry, it just make me upset,when men make a baby or a family, then leaves and go make a whole new family,and the new wife start complaining.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Your question is rather unclear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Alrighty 1! My HUSBAND has never left his child, WE have supported him his entire life, we provide for everything as SAID in my question. So, my question was, why do we have to pay 50 % for one child's health insurance, this is the SAME money we provide his food, shelter, clothes ect. By making us pay 50% we are losing money that would go to provide for him AND his brother and sister!
    2. I do not work because we have 3 kids, and do you know what daycare is for them?? Yeah, I would only make enough to cover for daycare then we'd be screwed on gas money, yep, that'd help have more expenses!
    3. PLEASE read the question before you accuse me or my husband of ANYTHING! We have not even recieved child support in almost 4 years! So I think it's safe to say that we are porviding as much as we can!
    4. And I don't think that just because my husband had a child (Not a family) my family should not be cared for!
    Spookymomof3

Answer by Spookymomof3 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2009