possible seziure

well i have been waking up with headaches, having headaches and stiff necks, and forgetting things and losing my temper easy, and I work on the phone and have started to stutter and repeat myself. Well this morning, my SO said that was shaking in my sleep, and sometimes I can't wake up, I can hear what is going on and I am trying to get up, I have shake all over to get up but this was not the case last night, I have also had some ticks and my eyes twitch, could i be having seziures in my sleep??? If I am, I can not go to the doctor, they take your drivers license away for stuff like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Health

• I have had petite mall siezures every since I was 2. I mostly look like I am daydreaming and I also do have siezures in my sleep. It would really be a good idea to see the doctor and have an EEG done. You surely don't want to have a seizure while you are driving
    Laceymay

Answer by Laceymay at 9:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• You would rather die or kill someone while driving than take the chance of losing your drivers licencse but be getting treatment? You may have something life threating like a brain tumor or something mild and treatable like compressed nerves. Don't be selfish here. If you have kids you need to think of them first. DO NOT risk their lives because you are afraid. There are so many things this could be. Good Luck.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 9:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i have to agree u need to speak to a doc.. could u go on knowing u killed a mother and child due to a medical problm that couldve been fixed. not to mention going to jail for manslaughter..think about it... what if u and ur dh are taken a drive and something happens to someone also on the road with you or even your dh? you need to see someone it could save a life...even yours...please get looked at.. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• If you are on medication for seizures, you will not lose your license. Who told you such nonsense? Get to a doctor before you die.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• It does not matter if you are on medicine for siezures as long as you are having seizures you cannot drive unless you are seizure free for 6 months to a year. They also have a thing called the Vegas Nerve It is like a little pace maker and you get a magnet. You use the magnet if you feel like you are about to have a siezure or your children family or friends can use it if they see you are having a siezure.
    Laceymay

Answer by Laceymay at 12:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Yes, you certainly could be having seizures in your sleep, or have something else serious going on!! Or it could be nothing! What if you get in an accident and one of your children dies? Could you live with yourself?? It's time to see a doctor!! Ask for an EEG and a sleep study and MRI! There are many options for treating seizures, if that's what this is. There are many medications to try and the ketogenic diet, Vagas Nerve stimulator and even brain surgery sometimes. I hope that you get yourself checked out! Good luck
    Elyssa414

Answer by Elyssa414 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2009