I am trying to become pregnant, and if anybody up here could help me step by step to become pregnant, I could tell you my cycle days, and everything, if you could just take time out, and become a friend and help me for about two months, I need help trying to find out when I Ovulate and when is the best time to try. Please, I need a person to help me, just for 2months if you can, thank you so much...

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• This is what my OB told me, if it was pure luck I dont know but I dont think it was. My period always began on the 28th, so she said to try on the 13, 15, and 17th of the month. That way you give the sperm enough time to mature in between ejaculation. Next month on the 28th, I found out i was pregnant
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 8:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• get the book "taking charge of your fertility". you can get it on amazon for really cheap (I got mine for 10 cents!). Its a wonderful book and will give you a ton of info!!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I agree with Precious. I used TCOYF as did many women I know and it will give you all you need to know about your cycle.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 8:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• The website www.fertilityfriend.com is a great source of information and includes a calendar to record mucous changes, basal temps and other symptoms. It gives youa 60 or 90 day trial and is great at pinpointing ovulation. It helped me conceive my two girls on the first try.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• try babyzone.com
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Have sex and lots of it. It took me 6months after i got off the bc to get preggo with my first, n 17 months after I had him I had another baby, n 22 months after I had him I was preggo with my third, n last child at this time.
    binbon86

Answer by binbon86 at 1:40 AM on Sep. 9, 2009