Christians why is God important to you? its not hard to believe in GOD part two

CHRISTIANS I encourage you to stop posting anonymous don't be afraid to let everyone know who you are. There were a few anonymous post. Come on tell them how you feel and don't hide behind ANONYMOUS..
GOD is important to me because he has always helped me through the bad times, always provided for me & my family when there was no way, most importantly he sent his son to die for everyone although we don't deserve it. He got me out of the cycle of abuse, saved my brother from drugs, gave me four kids and took one home to him, I wasn't raised Christian I found GOD in one of my foster homes although I always believed in GOD and always prayed I didn't ask GOD into my heart until 16. I stray sometimes, but I always come back & don't plan on straying anymore.

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 8:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am a new Christian, wasn't raised in a christian home.. actually raised in a very disfunctional home.. my husband and i are trying so hard to raise our child to know God, it's very hard to change the lifestyle that our parents have made for us, but God help us we are trying.. God is very important to me because.. He did what he did for us.. could you imagine letting your child go through what Jesus went through .. and He did that for us.. everyone of us, nomatter who we are how bad we are, Jesus can save us.. I feel him everyday around me, even if you just take a second to watch the trees swaying in the breeze.. Just recognize that is God.. he so so amazing.. we truely have an awesome GOD!!
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Go to your home page. Click the box that says Journal. Stop preaching in the questions section. It makes your faith look bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• PLEASE save the preaching for journals Mmmkay?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• WHAT?? am i missing something? what is wrong with people?
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• This is the ANSWERS section, aka ask a question, get an answer. It is best to leave personal testimonies to the JOURNALS section rather than a section meant to LEARN more about the beliefs of others.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• She did ask a question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Ah but it was not to learn. it was a platform for preaching!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• So...you can only ask questions without mentioning your experience?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Oh...and another thing....so funny how you should mention that the OP is being preachy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• OP, I post anonymous because I get attacked here by Christians too. And, I feel like I can more easily leave all the hate here and not take it with me, when I post anon. Where were you when I got attacked in another thread? You see, you probably didn't even think to stand up for me. Maybe you didn't even see the thread in which I got attacked. So please don't think any less of me for posting anon.
    Oh, and, I praise God with you, through Jesus. You have a wonderful testimony. I hope you keep posting, and I hope no one here gets you down too much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009