Who posted the font size on R&B

First I want to thank you. I lost my glasses it makes it much easier to read. However, is there a way to up the font on spell check? it is very small still.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, you can hold down the control key and use the scroll wheel to up the size of everything on your screen, then back down again when you're done reading the smaller print. I believe there's another key you can use with control if you don't have a scroll wheel, but I don't remember it off hand. Maybe someone else will?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• If you don't have a scroll wheel you simply use the up and down arrows on your keyboard. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to increase the font for the spell check.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• PRETTY MUCH WHAT KRISTI SAID.. JUST BE SURE TO HIT CTRL YOU CAN ALSO GO UP TO YOUR VIEW BUTTON AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE (NEAR YOUR FILE, EDIT, AND HISTORY BUTTONS) AND ZOOM THE ENTIRE PAGE.. TO MAKE IT EASIER TO SEE. THIS MAY SOLVE YOUR SPELL CHECK PROBLEM AS WELL.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009