Thank you for all the answers that you are giving me, but I really would like someone to help me through the months to see if it would help me become pregnant, please, I really would like to try this first, Can anyone help me. I will let you know any info that you need to help me become pregnant, and to help my dream come true, could you help me???

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sure why not. I'm not an expert but I just read a giant book on fertility and I may know a thing or two. Send me a message. erin.hill@rocketmail.com
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am willing to help u...u can write me anytime...i'm not an expert either but i can try to give u advice...
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I can try to help also, It took us 2 years to get pregnant and we tried lots of things.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• After trying a very long year I bought the fertility monitor off ebay and wouldn't you know I got pregnant the first month. Lots of baby dust to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• have you joined the trying to conceive group?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• if you find somene to help you please help me as well
    email me please
    tmckiernan13@yahoo.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2009