Don't know what to do?.....

My boyfriend latley has been getting really rough with me and trying to do new things when it comes to sex. I didn't think anything of it at first but then he started talking different like saying things during sex like "take it, you dirty slut" and he said it's just in the moment but i think it might be something more. I finally checked his phone and Ipod and he has all theses hardcore porns on his phone and ipod. My question is should i just go with it? or should i be conserned that he is getting off on these graphic videos?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know about you but I think I'd feel like I was being raped if someone did that to me out of nowhere. I mean if it is a big difference to what you had been doing I'd think it would be appropriate for him to ask you if you'd like to try something new and talk about what he was thinking. If being rough and talking to you like that makes you feel uncomfortable you need to tell him to stop because all that is going to happen is you are going to stop enjoying sex and then eventually stop having it.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 9:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My SO does it and it always stops after sex is over. It's not like it continues on. It's just a stimulating sexual thing. SO would never call me names in real life but he does during sex and he's rough. I've learned to enjoy it. He's an animal! He would stop if I told him to though so he's not out of control. Just talk with him and make sure he understands it stays in the bedroom and won't be tolerated elsewhere. If it really bothers you tell him to stop or at least pick a safe word to say when you want him to stop for going too far.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Obviously he gets off on it.
    If a man enjoys thinking of women as dirty little sluts, then he's not a good man in some ways. If you stay with him, that very attitude will start to come out in other aspects of your relationship. TRUST ME, I was with a man like that for ten years. It started off kind of gradually and then after a while I realized that he basically didn't think much of women. Why waste your time, it's one thing to keep him around for a while for sex and whatever... because he's fun, good looking... but in the end, MOVE ON!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2009