for army wives.

can you or your husband help me out? in my husband erb it says delay serperation reason: s , what does the s stand for? does that mean he is being stoplossed? (his unit is scheduled to deploy 3 months before he is suposed to get out) but he says he doesnt know what it means and i want to know. so i can maybe kind of prepare myself for whatever may come. oh and i didnt know what section to put this in thats why its in just for fun.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• idk iv never heard of that
    SO dont know eather
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• since you are so close to deploying again, it is highly possible that he will be stop lossed. he needs to go to his nco and ask if they know what that code means. if the nco doesn't know they can at least help your hubby find out. good luck!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• thanks ladies. i appreciate it, i guess he will be talking to someone tomorrow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2009