vaginal dryness/bleeding...

Hello I have a question regarding vaginal dryness/ bleeding during intercourse. It doesnt start out uncomfortable but a few minutes or so into it i get dry... and it is so embarassing!!! What is even more embarassing is finding out that I bled after its all said and done.... could it be the depo shot that i am on? I've been on it awhile and it hasnt always been this way.......Help. I dont know what to do!!! Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Health

• Try some lubrication.

Kam06

Answer by Kam06 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• It is very possible the Depo is causing your hormones to be so out of balnce the dryness is occuring. If you use lube be sure to avoid glycerin based lubes. They get dry and sticky quickly. If you are over 35 and having this problem see your Dr..it could be peri-menopausal issues. In general if it is effecting your intimate pleasure you should see your GYN.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I forgot to mention that I am 28.... i really hope that that is too young to be going through any peri-menopausal type things right now. :( I also have an appt coming up later this month with my Ob-Gyn... I can't wait!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2009