how much do you like your childs name? would you change it now if you could?

I absolutely LOVE my son's name. I wouldn't change it for the world, its so original and unique :D haha i hate even saying it because im scared people will steal it.

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol yes i would..my dh HAD to name his son after him..needless to say he now sees my point of why i didnt want to do that..so haha on him i guess. thankfuly our sons middle name goes well when put together with his first...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i only regret naming my kids what i did on a small level. I grew up with a "unique" name and caught so much heck because of it. I wanted to name my kids "normal" names (which is what i did) so they wouldnt have to go through all the heck i did. The reasonn i regret naming them what i did is because their names are to common now. Theres WAY too many Madisons out there and almost as many Joshuas. If i have another it will be a liittle less common but not unique.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yes...Noah is such a unique name. Goober!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• uh noah is my husbands name.....my sons name is novin
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My son actually has four names and while he will have a mouthful to learn to spell I wouldn't change it for the world. His name is Zander Lee Samuel (Insert Last Name Here).

Zander : Means "Defender of Man/Men" My husband and I chose this name a few years ago when he wasn't even a twinkle in our eyes.

Lee: This was the name his Daddy went by and originally wasn't going to be a part of his name. My husband didn't want another "Lee." When my husband died I instantly decided to name the baby Zander Lee Lastname.

Samuel: Means "God Listens/Hears" In the two weeks before his death Lee brought up this name several times about how he liked it but didn't really know why. The second Wednesday following the accident I had a revelation regarding that name in church while we were studying the book of Samuel. I went home and read the definition. I couldn't remove "Lee" but without question I had to add "Samuel"

Cont'd...
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• My MIL calls him "Zander-Lee". Now that I would change if I could because his name is NOT Zander-Lee Samuel Lastname, know what I mean? It almost sounds like "Zanderly" when she says it. I let her get by with it for obvious reasons, she lost her son and if she didn't call the baby Zander-Lee she would just end up calling him Lee all of the time which I really couldn't take. I just try to subtley stress to other people that his name is Zander, not Zanderlee. Like when someone asks, "How's Zanderlee doing? I reply, "Zander is doing fine." Dunno why it bothers me exactly. I guess it's like when someone comes up with an unanticipated nickname for your child that you don't like.....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I love my daughters name.
    I mean it is common but not.
    Her name is Sopheeah Gene.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 10:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't change my daughter's name for the world. And she gets comments on it all the time. Unusual, beautiful. Her name is Tanzie Celine.
    hansonfan1985

Answer by hansonfan1985 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I love my daughters name. It is Lydia Odessa. We just really like the name Lydia and Odessa was my grandmother's middle name. She was Maddie Odessa.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• i loe both my sons name...my 2year old is jason owen jr and my 19 day old has the name johnovan orien.....and it works for them....i love their names
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2009