Sharp Nipple pain at 16 weeks. Has anyone had this happen?

I am having the worst pain I think I have ever felt! It is a sharp piercing pain at the tip of my nipple. I am now 16 weeks. Has anyone else experience this? I am pretty scared b/c the pain is SO BAD! I plan on asking my Obgyn tomorrow. Thanks for any info you girls may have.

babyphillips210

Asked by babyphillips210 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thats normal. I've had it with all 3 of my pregnancies. this one has been the worst, but i've also gone up 3 cup sizes!

Good luck. The only thing I was able to do to make the pain go away a little was to hold myself, and put a little pressure. It sounds bad, but it did help a little
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 9:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Oh yes! I'm currentyly experiencing it myself... I know it's no fun. Wearing a bra hurts, trying to wear a bra even hurts!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I am so glad you asked this. I am 22 weeks and currently experiencing this!! I am glad it's not just me!! I am on baby #3 and have not felt this until after I gave birth with my other 2. They sting sooo bad sometimes...I also hold them tight. The pressure makes it go away!!!
    fitegirl

Answer by fitegirl at 11:57 AM on Sep. 9, 2009