do you feel bad as bad if a women over 40 has a problem ttc her first?

i don't because they should have thought about having kids like 10-20 yrs ago, after 35 things start to shut down

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Your a jerk that's why you don't feel bad. Maybe she was trying to pursue a career so that she could provide for her child.

Seriously. don't be so rude.

I feel bad for them. If I could make it easier on them I would.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 9:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I knew a woman that it took 17 years to get a baby. she was 40 when she had her first and only after 16 miscarriages.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• What's wrong with women having babies later in life? I had 2 babies in my 20, then had two more at 41 & 42... works for me!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Extremely narrow minded thinking!! There are plenty of reasons why a woman would be trying for her first at 40. No matter what the age if a child is wanted and the parents are unable that is extremely sad. And for a person to state what you did is so mean that I would be watching my back for the Karma that is bound to find you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Yep! Career first and then family I enjoyed life and enjoying it even more I am now 45 with a 6 & 8 year olds no regrets here.

Watch what you say woman it doesn't sound too nice. I think you are going to offend alot of us older moms keep your negative remarks to yourself oh ...and grow up.bad

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• OP - some women don't get married until later in life. You don't have to feel sad for them, but it is nice when we can at least be polite to other people. I hope you aren't showing an obvious lack of compassion for an over-40 woman who is ttc.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2009

• I do understand what you're saying. I do. But what if the woman didn't find the right guy until she was 35? Some women don't. Or what if she's tried for years and years?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2009

• Disagree completely. You don't know if someone DIDN'T think of that years before.

I save my feeling bad for women who DID have babies young and look around asking, "Is that all there is?" once they reach my age (46). I know too many of those.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2009